MY CRAZY LIFE

9/12/07

THIS & THAT












Well, the new school year is off to a great start. I am so glad we are back into a routine and getting things done. Since school has started, I have cleaned behind my washer, dryer, and refrigerator. What a disgusting mess!!!! On the agenda for today...I have already cleaned up some stuff outside and I think I am going to do the touch up work in my bathroom. I am tired of that hanging over my head.
Pay had a great day at MDO yesterday. He normally is crying and throwing a fit because he wants to stay with me. I can't blame the kid. I would want to stay with me also ;-) What keeps him from loving it? Keaten is not there (cousin). He says that he doesn't want any other friends. Only Keaten!! But, yesterday he walked right in and looked for his cubby, put his lunch in, and went and played!! Is this a one time thing, or will it be like this every T&Th? I hope the latter.
After I dropped him off, I had several errands to run and was going to get some donuts. For some reason, I swung by WeightWatchers to see when the next meeting was. It just so happened that one was about to start. So what did I do?? Got donuts after I joined. LOL! You who are reading this are the only ones who know that I joined so far. Why? because my family will be watching my every move (mainly one named Ashley)!! Plus, I want to see how much I can loose without all of the pressure.
OK, so now I need some help from you all. Monday the 17th Mike and I will be married for 13 years. Oh My Gosh!! What would be a good gift for Mike? I always buy him clothes or a watch etc... because that is what I would like to have. Besides that, he is always in need of new clothes or a watch. Maybe I should buy him some more glasses. The ones we bought after his wreck have been lost. (How do you lose glasses?) Y'all give me some ideas for gifts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Buy him some "real tomato ketchup!"

Adrielle said...

Well, it's too late to give you anniversary ideas, but I wanted you to know that I'm tagging you. You need to go to my blog and check out what to do next! :)