MY CRAZY LIFE

3/3/08

RANDOM


  • Thursday is Game night at my house and I am very nervous… I have never been taught how to properly entertain, so I will be doing the best I can. This is what I am perpetually thinking. Who will attend? My carpet should be cleaned. I don’t know if my house will be adequately cleaned. The bathroom door must be painted. What will I do with all the clutter that is sitting in various areas of my house? Where will we all sit. I hope everyone has a good time. Really, why do I worry about these things? And I sit here and blog…
  • My sister told me she went to a new furniture store (here in Waco) this past weekend. My 13 year old nephew is too tall for his twin bed and needs a new one. Well, while looking at mattresses in this store, she picked up a pillow and a rat was on the bed.AAAAAHHHHHH! (jump, scream, shiver, and cover eyes). YOU… HAVE GOT… TO BE KIDDING ME!!
  • I am in LOVE. Yes, I am a dork for being in love, but you have to know this love is running deep within me! It’s CENTRAL MARKET! The central market “goods” at HEB are wonderful, BUT the store is amazing. I want to go there every day. There was a time I was in love with WHOLE FOODS and still like them a lot, but I have broke up with them. The produce is captivating, the meat case is extraordinary, and the wine selection is unbelievable. I AM in Love!
  • There are weird comments showing up on my blog.Is anyone familiar with the possibility of viruses being linked this way?Where did they come from?How do I get rid of them? (each time I have read this bullet point while proofing, I want to sing "Where did they come from, Where did they go, Where did they come from Cottonie Joe")
  • Tonight is pork loin and spinach salad night. Gotta get cooking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you remove the cute stuff about Pay?

Gretta

Dona said...

Are you talking about the blog where he put the holes in his wall? Or his cute sayings. I deleted the most recent one b/c of the weird comments.