MY CRAZY LIFE

9/24/08

The Number 14

What is so appealing about number 14? It makes 2 weeks complete, is the atomic number for silicone on the chemical element chart, and I will bet you did not know that the number 14 is a Stella Octangula number (If you already knew that, you are reading the WRONG BLOG!)

14 YEARS! I have been married for 14 years! It seems unreal. Sometimes if feels as if the time has flown by, and other times it hardly inches along at all. This is the beginning of our fiscal year. And I BELIEVE it will be an exceptionally productive year.

Some may remember this post. I got nothing from my husband for my birthday. He has been redeemed though! Our anniversary was Sept 17, although I started receiving gifts on the 3rd which is 14 days prior to the actual date.


14 GIFTS... (in no particular order with the exception of the last one)
  • Roses
  • i Tunes gift card
  • Compass gift card
  • Hastings gift card
  • Starbucks gift card
  • Willow tree angels
  • ink cartridge
  • new Lexmark printer (compatible with Vista yea!)
  • Shopping in Austin with THE girls.
  • Hobby Lobby gift card
  • Car charger for my phone
  • Car adapter for i pod
  • Movie passes
AND
  • A card! He told me to plan a cruise for the two of us. What? Really? I get to go on a CRUISE!
You did a good job this year Mike. A very good job!
Thank you. Love you.

4 comments:

Ask Spraytopia said...

Congratulations on 14 years!! That is so awesome. And, it sounds like you are living in a dream with the 14 days of gifts. I am sooo happy for you! Enjoy that cruise!:)

Rose said...

Wow on 14 years and WOW on the gifts! Way to go Dona!

rgresh said...

I've given you 14 good long months Dona....where are my gifts lol....Happy for you! Did you pick the cruise yet?

Having It All said...

Congratulations! I hope your next 14 are even better! Your blog looks nice!

P.S. I added a new line to the end of my last post. Just for you. :)