MY CRAZY LIFE

2/8/07

INSIDE PLAY

On the way home from school today, Ashley told me that they "actually got to play outside in the cold front". :) The kids didn't want to go outside and play this afternoon. How can I blame them, it was so dreary. So,Payton would get on his bike and Ash would push him for a while around the living room, then they would switch. Not for very long though. Pay wanted to be the one getting pushed, not doing the pushing. Payton has been so funny lately. When I am doing something that he would rather me not do, like tickle him, he will start yelling, "Swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping, SWIPER NO SWIPING". Of course I say "OH MAN" (for those of you who do not have small children, this is a very common phrase from Dora the Explorer). Or he will say, "Do you understand me? Say yes sir!" when he is trying to get his point across. I REALLY don't know where he got that from.
Ashley is doing great in school and is one of the top three in her class at this point. That makes me so very proud. I was never that dedicated in school. My prayer is that her love of learning will continue through high school. But we all know, it probably won't. Just as long as she keeps her grades up though. Softball tryouts are this weekend and she is very excited about that. As much as we love basketball and would like for Ashley to play, her extracurricular activities of choice are jazz and softball. Can't argue with that.

1 comment:

SuperMom said...

Love your site, Dona! Let me know if you figure out how to add music to our blog...that's what I'm currently trying to figure out!