MY CRAZY LIFE

3/17/07

SPRING BREAK
FDGADSF

Pictures to come

I am back at work today (Saturday) after a week in Colorado. What a great time we had, but a long trip. My kids did unexpectedly well riding in the car for eighteen hours.

It was wonderful to see my family in Colorado. Favorite thing about Colorado: Being told how much I am like my mother. Least favorite thing: Snow on the mountains. JUST KIDDING. How could anyone not love the beautiful sight of snow on the mountain tops.

My children and nephew came in muddy and wet the first day we were there, because of the left over snow from several weeks ago. They were trying to build slides and make snowballs out of a small amount of snow. We are soooo Texan!!

As expected, I ate to much while I was there. But that is one thing I love about my Grandma's house. She always has Little Debbie Snacks, Klondike bars (Yum! Yum!), and of course Dr. Pepper. I just can't resist.

When I am able to get home and have access to my pictures, I will post more.

UNTIL THEN

No comments: