MY CRAZY LIFE

3/6/07

A WRINKLE IN TIME


I was just looking back at some pictures of when Payton was born and thought this was such a cute picture of Ashley and Payton. WOW!! It seems as if it were just last week that he was born and Ashley was in Kindergarten. How time flies (whether you are having fun or not).
The real reason that I put this picture on my blogspot is because I cannot figure out how to get it from my digital camera to the computer that I am using. I can view the pictures, but not upload them. This is our "very old" and "very slow" computer I am using until the other one gets back from repair.
The kids and I will be leaving for Colorado on Thursday. Everyone is so excited. Bags are almost packed. My car is organized. Laundry is caught up. The only thing left to do is go. It will take us about 18 hours to get to Greeley. We will be staying in Lubbock on Thursday night and will drive on up the next day.
OK.... so to anyone who is reading this, please pray for us as we travel. Specifically for safety on the road, for my children to get along and be entertained by one another and their large bag of fun stuff to do, and I know this is minor, but our portable DVD player quit working yesterday and I would love for it to start working again. Also, pray for the weather, and Mike as he will be home alone. I have a long list of stuff that he can get done for me while I am gone, but he will be working also.
Anyway, I can't wait to share pictures. (Hopefully my computer will be back by that time).
Have a safe and wonderful Spring Break!!!

No comments: