MY CRAZY LIFE

4/17/07

SEXY JOHN DEERE!!















Spring Break 2007















Greeley, Colorado




















When we were kids, every time we went up to Colorado, Grandad would get his tractors ready for everyone to ride on. I can remember how much fun we had riding around and around the yard on that old John Deere. The kids were not the only ones having a great time, but the dog, Brownie, also had to go for a ride when the tractor was out. I have never seen a little dog jump as high as he did when we turned around in front of the house. A lot has changed since then. We have all gotten older, like it or not!! There are now great grandchildren. We have lost several people whom we love dearly, and Brownie is jumping at angels in Heaven.

But, much to my surprise, Grandad got the tractor out for us again. It was so exciting to ride on it. Not only for myself, but my kids were able to experience riding on the tractor. I hope that is a memory they will never forget. We all took turns, riding and then driving. Thank God for power steering now days. (My first car did not have power steering and I forgot how hard it was to turn.) Grandad was able to get Grandma up there as well. That is when this page started to come alive. I think it was my cousin Marla, (whom I love dearly... Hi Mar) that said something about Grandma thinking Granddad's tractor was sexy. Anyway, I think it is cute and can't wait for them to see the picture and here their response. LOL.

I have been blessed with great family and memories. We can't wait to see "y'all" again soon!!

No comments: