MY CRAZY LIFE

4/2/07

SOMEBODY'S PRAYING HIM THROUGH








As most of you know, Mike was in a wreck on Friday afternoon. He was on his way home from a couple of churches that he had been working at that day. There was some severe weather conditions which complicated every one's driving. Outside of McGregor, on a two lane road, witnesses say that Mike hydroplaned into oncoming traffic. He hit the tail of one truck and sent it spinning around. Another lady and her daughter were in a van behind that truck. Mike hit them head on. His truck flipped and landed upside down in the water filled ditch. The fire department and EMS had to extract Mike from his truck and took him to the ER. As the ambulances were leaving the scene, DPS pulled up and all but a couple of feet of the undercarriage part of the truck was up out of the water.
There were no casualties, PRAISE GOD!!! Mike sustained multiple fractures to his face as well as many contusions and broken teeth. He also has a broken rib, sternum, and toes. On admission to the hospital, there was some internal bleeding, but that has resolved. He spent a couple of nights in ICU and is now in a private room. There is no word on when he might get out of the hospital yet.
When he was first admitted to the ICU, we met the family of the lady in the van. She has more injuries than Mike, but is expected to make a full recovery. As for her daughter, she was released from the hospital on Saturday. Please keep them in your prayers when you think of Mike.
We KNOW that GOD was the master planner during this time! If it were not for HIM, there defiantly could have been more than one casualty. Not only do we see that, but the DPS officer, Firefighters, and Wrecker guy's have all made statements of how lucky Mike was. His response to that, "It has nothing to do with luck, and everything to do with GOD!!"
Thank you all for the support and prayers for Mike and our family. Please don't stop praying. There is a lot of recovery time left!!
Love,
The Crumpler's

3 comments:

Sabrina.Maring said...

Dear Dona and Mike....
Im soo glad God protected Mike and saw fit to let Ashley and Payton keep their Daddy; and you keep your hubby.
Your wreck made an impact on my life. We will be in church on sunday, and wendesday when the doors are open.

Love and Prayers

Sabrina

Renee said...

Hi Dona,
I am your uncle Ken's daughter, Renee. My mom, Marilee, was showing me the pictures on here of your husband's accident. I am so sorry that happened. I am very glad to hear that he is recovering well, though! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you all got to go out and visit grandma. My daughter, Christina, and I have been wanting to go visit her for a long time now. It would be nice if we could all get together again one day. Can you believe it has been over 20 years since we all went to Colorado. I am sorry about Aunt Sheryl. It was so nice visiting with her when she came down with Grandma. It's hard to believe that was 10 years ago. She was so sweet and had a great sense of humor. I'm glad my dad was able to go out there and spend time with your mom. I wished they had spent more time together over the years. I enjoyed reading your blogs and enjoyed seeing the pictures. Please say hi to Sabrina for me. Take care.
Love your cousin, Renee

KWS said...

I saw your comment about what Mike was involved in when he had his accident. I also see sabrina's comment about being in church on sunday because of it and that scares me for her. I am very afraid for all of you. "You all" don't seem to understand how Gods judgement is on the church now! I tried to explain it to Sheryl before she passed. The abomination of desolation (Daniel) is in the Holy place! Satan is sitting in the Holy place as Christ! See Matthew 24. God tells the belivers to flee Judea. (Judea, zion, Jeruselem, Israel, etc are all words God uses to describe the church or believers. Jer 51 & Rev 17 & 18 are especially troublesome when you realize Babylon the Great IS the church! See Isaiah3. The bread and water are the gospel. Read Rev 18:4 Note the "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,and that ye recieve not of her plagues." The church as Christs bride has commited spiritual adultery. They have instituted the opinions of man as Gods and have molded the gospel and the bible to their liking. The gospel has become polluted. The water has turned to blood. God has promised judgement on the church. It is not a smart place to be.
Do you think God sits passively back until he sees a believer in need? Or is God is very active in the affairs of men? He is in fact active in all. So why do bad things happen to believers? There can only be two reasons: God's chastisment and Gods judgement. Think about it. If you recieve more and more trouble when you are trying hard to live for Christ, then it could be God, not Satan that is plaguing you. Remember satan has to ask permission of God to hurt a believer. That is why I hope you will all flee the church and soon. I know this is especially hard when they have given you all so much support. I also know Sheryl would want me to warn you if I saw you were in danger. You are, so I am. I expect to possibly be outcast because of these statements. I stand by them anyway. Pray to God for truth.

With Love,
Ken

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the Lord and none else. Isaiah 45:7
They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they can not see; their hearts that they can not understand. Isaiah 44:18