MY CRAZY LIFE

12/25/07

Payton's Favorite's












Time of Day: Morning and watching TV
TV show(s): Hannah Montana and Suite Life of Zack & Cody
Song: Life is a Highway
Place 2 go: Museum
Color: Everything, but my favorite, favorite, favorite is brown
Animal: Cats
Place 2 eat: Soup er Salad
Word: "cookienut" (is that a real word?)
Shoes: All of them (not only am I raising my daughter right, but my son also.)
Drink: Chocolate Milk and Orange Juice
Food: Brown beans and chicken nuggets. (We argued about the brown beans, b/c he will not eat them!
Movie: CARS!!!!
Thing to do outside: Jump on the trampoline

We had such a great year watching my sweet boy grow into a wonderful 4 year old. What a blessing it is to have children. He keeps me laughing, worn out, happy, irritated, loved, full of pride, did I mention laughing?

No comments: