MY CRAZY LIFE

12/7/07

My annoying five.

1. Shoes not being on tiny feet when we arrive at our destination. IT NEVER FAILS!!

2. Loud eating / smacking. This is not just an adult annoyance, it has been with me for as long as I remember. I can not handle hearing someone else eat their food. YUCK!

3. Open cabinets, drawers, or closet doors. I have cultivated this pet peeve from childhood as well. My sister - total opposite. She doesn't care if all the cabinets are open.

4. Parents who only pull half way up the drive when dropping their precious babes off at school. Come on people!! There is enough room for 4 more cars to let out their children if you would just pull up. It will not hurt them to walk several more feet to the front door.

5. Retail clerks who feel the need to ask you every 5 seconds if anything has jumped out at you. No, but if you keep jumping out at me, I'm leaving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dona:

I don't get your #5...what do you mean "jumping out at you?"

Love the new look of your site, but you need a photo of YOU!

Angela