MY CRAZY LIFE

5/8/08

MY PEEPS



Ashley's piano recital.
I wish I could have been there, but I had to work. She did great according to the reports from my "people".

Introducing the Wanna Be Gansta's.
These are the CRAZY PEOPLE I have to work with every weekend!!! Please... have pity on me. Drum roll please...(from left) We have Amanda (4N go to girl. She is in high demand), Becky (my RT partner on 4N weekends), Maddie Mac (6 mo old cuttie patootie and Becky's daughter), Fran (part of the 4N RN gang), and Cathy (Heads up the 4N RN Gang).



The "No"Hay Ride Girls
More of the 4N RN crew (from left) Tanna (can't make her mad, she has to much dirt on me...but I have a lot on her too.), Margie (the wildest RN out there ;) ), and Shavonne (my twin sister - I know many of you didn't know I had a twin, but now ya do. You can only tell us apart because she tans and I don't).



Baby Duty
Cathy, Spencer (Becky babysits him during the week), and Shavonne.


The Lil' Boyz
Dominique and Cameron - Whatcha think their up to? I don't know either but it can't be good.