MY CRAZY LIFE

5/22/08

"There Is No Crying in Baseball"

Payton on the bench.
Who's ready to run?

Sweet Matthew

Ashley and V-ball coach Alyssa

Ashley and V-ball Coach Brianna

Wish I had pics of Ashley's dance recital to share with you. Being a child of the 80's, I was totally excited that she was dancing to G N' R Welcome to the Jungle. There was a period of time Saturday night when I was having a hard time controlling the urge to take the hairspray and hairbrush. Ya know, sometimes you just need to tease the hair up high. It's like putting on an old pair of acid washed... ripped out holes in the knees...Jordache jeans.


One of my friends once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here."
~Stephen Wright~

1 comment:

Rose said...

I love that picture of Peyton!