MY CRAZY LIFE

12/14/08

What's Your Type?


At some point in your life, you have probably taken a personality profile test. You know, are you the golden retriever, lion, otter, or beaver? Does the sanguine, phlegmatic, choleric, or melancholy
personality describe you best?

I have read some of the book JUST YOUR TYPE by Paul Tieger and Barbara Barron-Tieger. It was enlightening to find out just why I act/react the way I do in certain situations.

Here's the test:
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Here's another explanation of your type
http://www.personalitypage.com/home.html

Take it...

Then lets talk about it!

I am the ESFJ.

2 comments:

autumnesf said...

Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted (67)Sensing(62) Thinking(1) Judging(33)

Okay - now we know why I always tell Claire she thinks too much. It's because I only think 1% of the time. LOL!!!!

Ask Spraytopia said...

My type is
ESFP
Extroverted(33)Sensing(1)Feeling(88)Perceiving(11)
And the funny thing is that I can relate to almost all of the things in the description. Even down to the preschool teacher! I guess you and I are very similar except for the P! This was fun- thanks for sharing!