MY CRAZY LIFE

12/4/08

HURRY... COME ON...


Are you overwhelmed? Rushed? Fatigued? I know I am!! I asked my husband tonight what it was about this time of year that make people love it? Christmas is my favorite time of year, but there is no enjoyment in the 8 loads of laundry that are separated and waiting for someone to wash them. The toilet that just broke and the dishwasher that needs to be unloaded are going to have to wait! That is why people have more than one bathroom, you know!

Now...Slow down for a moment. Just sit.

Have a cup of coffee...

Watch your kids...

Read your Bible...

Just for a sec.

Meditate on the reason we are here. Jesus Christ.
That is why I love this time of year! I am blessed and I am thankful!


Now, hurry up and look at these pics, cause it's bed-time.

HALLOWEEN 2008















Payton, Keaten, Kaden, Makenna
Halloween Cousins
















Haliegh, Landen, Madison, Tanner, and Ashley
Don't I have the most beautiful family! lol!

November 17th














Pre-Birthday. Gifts from Great-Grandma Sugar!
I remember being a little girl and couldn't wait to get into the box that my Grandma sent from Colorado. My mom would let us open one gift from Grandma Sugar Christmas Eve's Eve and sometimes the night before our birthday. (warm fuzzy memories) Why make the poor baby wait 12 hours until his birthday.


NOVEMBER 18, 2008
MY SUPER-HERO TURNED 5!



















Mimi's Cake















We absolutely adored the Jumping Party Birthday!
Payton, Miles, Keaten


THANKSGIVING DAY 2008
and Breanne's 18th Birthday!



















The Bird. Yum...Yum...




















Kaden and Payton threaten to run over everyone's toes on Thanksgiving day. How is one suppose to take a nap when your feet are a constant target?

It has been a good couple of months. I hope the same is true for you.

5 comments:

Ask Spraytopia said...

I love it! I am also glad to catch up with you via blog. You do have a great looking family! :)

Kylie said...

What a cute fam! I always enjoy your blogs!

Kesleigh Castle said...

I loved catching up with you. The pictures are DARLING

Barb Hardeman said...

Your pictures are so wonderful Dona. You're right, you have a fabulos family. And your right about slowing down and just taking time to enjoy the moments...

Having It All said...

Great pics - good message.