MY CRAZY LIFE

8/28/07

First day of Fourth Grade!!






















Wow, how my baby has grown into a beautiful girl. I can not believe that she is already in fourth grade!! Ashley had a great day at school today. She says that her teacher is nice and loves Mickey Mouse. She has an A+ in my book already. This year the kids start to change classes and I remember how "grown-up" I felt when I got to change classes. It is amazing how much change happened over the summer.

Pay and I had a good day together, but he wanted to go get sissy. I insisted that she needed to stay at school to learn her letters and numbers. He was ok with that, but still wanted to call her and did not understand why we could not call and disturb her.

Mothers Day Out will start after the holiday and I am ready, but just don't know what I will do with my time. Don't get me wrong. It is not because I don't have plenty to do. Quite the contrary. I just don't know where to start.

Y'all keep Mike (and me) in your prayers over the next couple of days. We will be traveling to Mt. Pleasant to attend a funeral of a long time friend who died on Saturday. His name was Chris and in his mid 30's. Please lift his family up as well as I am sure the pain the are feeling is a heavy burden to carry. Mike is having an extremely hard time dealing with the reality of the death of his friend. He did ask Chris some time ago if he was a Christian, and Chris said that he did invite Christ into his life. But you know, most of the time people still think about what they could have done differently, and if they would have done it their loved one "might" still be alive.

No comments: