MY CRAZY LIFE

11/19/07

PAY'S 4TH

My baby boy has turned 4 years old. In line with the normal birthday events, we let him choose what he wanted to eat for lunch. I asked him early in the week, because sometimes I need to know if I should prepare mentally or eat a large breakfast that morning. Pay choose Souper Salad and stuck with it!! I was go glad. I am sure this decision was based on the possibility of Ice cream and sprinkles, and had very little to do with the fruits and veggies. As you can see from the picture, he didn't just eat his ice cream, but licked the bowl as well. Sure am glad you enjoyed that, punkin'!!





































Present time...Present time....Present time!!! What a ham !!

My favorite part of the day...the part where I was crying, nose running, makeup all over my face...attractive, was the part where I was in church, feeling complete! (and bedtime)


















We also had the "Let Your Light Shine" musical at church last night. Ashley had a speaking part for the first time and a part in a dance, but she was feeling terrible. By the time we got home last night she was running fever. I hope she didn't breathe on anyone. She did a great job despite how she was feeling.

No comments: