MY CRAZY LIFE

11/14/07

So Precious...









There is nothing more precious to me than my sweet children sleeping so peacefully!! I am sure many of you would agree with me. It just seems that all is right in the universe when you see their innocent faces in a far off magical land. This was the scene that awaited me Sunday evening upon my arrival home from an especially busy weekend at work. This is why I sacrifice my every weekend!! Ash and Pay had a very busy weekend of fun camping with Daddy and a couple of friends.








Here is another precious picture memory. What beautiful faces. My bf's children with mine. Because her daughter is the same age as Ash was when Pay was born, I just look at them and it takes me back to 4 years ago. My...how time flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!

Angela