MY CRAZY LIFE

11/27/07

I am THANKFUL...














What a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope yours was awesome as well.

What are you thankful for? (feel free to respond) As I was rushing about trying to get everything I was cooking into the oven on time, this came to me. So often we grumble and complain about what all we have to do or the kids being in the way during "crunch time" of preparation, but when you STOP AND THINK...
...I have been blessed. There is much to be Thankful for.

I AM THANKFUL...
  • that I am able to have children
  • that I have a wonderful family
  • that I have food that I am able to cook
  • that I have dirty dishes to clean up
  • that I am able to work
  • that I have a house to clean
  • that I have dirty clothes
  • that I have a awesome network of friends
  • that I am able to proclaim God as my Savior!


HAVE A THANKFUL DAY!!

No comments: