MY CRAZY LIFE

1/21/08

ARE YOU READING MY BLOG???

Please let me know that you are reading. It is simple to do.
At the bottom of each blog entry there is the time and date I posted. Beside it there is the word "comment". Click on that and simply type your comment. If you have an account you put in your user name and password. Below that, you click on Publish your Comment. If you don't have an account, simply close your comments with your name and choose anonymous. Then publish comment.

Also, let me know how you like the new look of my blog spot? My friend Angela created the header for me. She is soooo talented. I especially love the crazy lady pic. That is the way I feel most days.
The background I got off of pyzam.com. Just don't let your kids get on there, because there are some risque pics. Show Angela some love by checking out her blog. Just click on her name to the right and it will take you there.

5 comments:

SuperMom said...

I read your blog! I'm sure that's no surprise!

Adrielle said...

I read, I read!!! But I think you knew that. How did you get your header on this page? Angela made me a cute one, too.

Anonymous said...

Nobody reads your blog.....Just kidding :)

Anonymous said...

Showing your wiiiiild side! Cute header, but like Angela said before - I do miss the pic of YOU, blog author!

Anonymous said...

Good morning,
I love the new look. I always
enjoy reading all your news. We are blessed to have you in our family.
Love you,
Mimi