MY CRAZY LIFE

1/27/08

HOT!!!









What is the difference between 102 degrees in the summer and 102 degrees in the winter?








With a temp of 102 in the summer, you are probably talking about how hot it is outside. You want ice tea, lemonade, or a bottle of water. Your kids are begging for ice cream or a slush from Sonic. Reading a book inside an air conditioned house is all you think of while you are at the pool with the kids. Plans are being made to go on vacation or for the annual 4th of July bash. Just think, it will be here before you know it!

But, the temp of 102 I am referring to now is my daughter, Ashley’s. This is the temp that bothers me more than anything. I would take all of the illness on myself so that she would not have to endure it? The pitiful sound of her cough, the heart-rending looks on her face, and loss of upbeat personality just break my heart.

There are many of you that have children who have been sick during this season and I am glad they are well. The one’s who have not been blessed with the “bug”, keep it clean! Maybe they won’t get it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm you're blogging??? You should be at work lol :) Just Kidding...hope she is feeling better

Anonymous said...

Oh, bummer! I'm sorry it's at your house! Keep yourself healthy - fluids, rest, prayer!
Love ya!