MY CRAZY LIFE

1/5/08

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




























Just thought I would share some of the most recent scrapbook pages I have created.

NOW, Look what I got for Christmas -->

















I have not had time to learn all of the specifics of my new camcorder. However, from what I do know about it, my favorite feature is the ability to take digital photos and then go right back to the video feature. As for this other "black box", I love it!! My new external hard drive. 25o GB or something like that...I really leave all of the number talk up to Mike. After exhausting a 2 GB and a 4 GB jump drive, he finally realized that I needed an external hard drive. "YEA!!!"

2 comments:

SuperMom said...

cool camera, dona! I have an EHD, too, but I would suggest a portable EHD for your scrapbooking needs.

You'll be able to go to all those crop nites with only your laptop and portable EHD!

Get some video posted on your blog!

Dona said...

Well I don't know if it is suppose to be portable, but it is small enough for me to pack it up. In fact that is what I did this weekend. Instead of sitting in the hotel after work, bored out of my mind, I stayed up way to late scrapping. Love it!!! Maybe I should have a crop nite at my house? Sounds like fun :)