MY CRAZY LIFE

2/1/08

HANDYMAN PAYTON




























WELL, I don't know if I have a carpenter, electrician, or contractor living here!!

However, as I was sitting here creating my "favorites" list, I decided it was time to get the kids moving on doing their chores before Dad came home.

To My Surprise, Payton was already starting on his and quite proud of it!!

P: "Look mommy, I have been using dis and dis." (showing me a screw driver and wine bottle opener)
M: "Oh that's good Pay, what have you been using them on?" (Thinking that he has been playing with his cars or food, but looking around and not seeing anything out of the ordinary)
P: "I making hoes... see..." (pointing to the wall under the light switch)
M: "PAYTON, GIVE ME THAT RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN'T BE PUTTING HOLES IN THE WALL!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"
P: "Because, I want some one to go up dere wis the ting (pointing to attic) and put sunthing down"
M: "You better just leave it alone and clean your room up right now! You understand me? You are in big trouble, and I don't like that you did this!"

Now I have to tell you that while I am upset that he put holes in the wall, I really think it is quite funny and Mike can fix it. How long will it take to get fixed? I don't know, but it is fixable. As I was getting on to Pay, I had to hold both sides of my face. You know, like in Home Alone. I just did not want him to see me smile. That would totally ruin the mood I was trying to set.
I called dad to let him know, and he thought it was funny as well. BTW, I did let Pay know who I was talking to, and strongly encouraged him to keep cleaning his room. Mike and Pay just recently put in a electrical outlet in my entryway. Something I have been wanting since we moved into this house 8 years ago. See it might be a while before I get the wall fixed. And dad went "up dere wis his ting" and poked the wire down through the wall. Therefore, I will be blaming Mike. Is it his fault? No, but I will be blaming him. Just kidding. But the tool box that Pay and Dad made will stay in the shed from now on!!

Pay came and apologized to me and seen that I had his pictures on the computer. He points to the one of him and says that's my favorite picture mommy.

My punkin, you are so cute!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!