MY CRAZY LIFE

2/3/08

NY Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14





Did you see that? How exciting!! How awesome!! I walked in the door from work right when NE made their last touchdown. I thought I would just go on to bed. It's never
over 'til it's over, Right? But I didn't because of all the ribs,
wings, chips, cookies, cheese, and ummmmm what else, oh yeah fruit. Very balanced meal my husband made. In
reality, I wanted Eli Manning to win, but I didn't really care about the game. I love being able to watch the last 10
minutes and be done!! That is as long as my attention span is.

............................................
.................................................
............................................
WHAT?

oh, I forgot.

I just have a thing for the Manning boys. They "seem" to be good guys, but all I know is what the media tells me. They're a reliable source from what I hear though.

So, From the sports desk, I'll see you next year.

No comments: