MY CRAZY LIFE

8/23/08

PRE-K AND THE PARKING LOT

First day of Pre-K!! Pay was so excited to be going to his new school. He loves his new teacher as do I. I think this Pre-K thing will work out. We defiantly miss our other friends from Kids Kingdom (esp. Matthew and Carson)



NOW!! DO You See This? Huh? Do You wanna know what happened?

Well too bad, I'm gonna tell ya anyway!


I went to Home Depot today to get some paint and "stuff". While we were in there, I was thinking to myself in true blogger fashion, "Maybe I should blog about how I love home improvement type stores. There are so many fantastic things here." No matter what project you are starting, in the middle of, or need one more box of screws to complete..."Home Depot is not just your home improvement store, it is so much more". ;0)

As I was leaving the parking lot...
It happened...
I looked over at Ashley's friend sitting in the front seat...
the big work truck pulls out of his parking space right into the side of my car!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO ME?
" Did you not see me pulling out of that parking spot?"

WHAT!!! SERIOUSLY??!!

(Note to the MM small group girls whom I told about the water department and having to by an I'm sorry gift card - I stayed composed.)

"Well, did you not see me driving behind you?"

Now, I would think that this man would know what to do in a situation like this. You know, step up... take the bull by the horn's. Nope! He said, "well, what are we suppose to do now?"

We have all the business taken care of and I hope the company insurance will pay for my car to be repaired. What makes me angry about the whole thing is his truck was fine with the exception of some scratching on his bumper and tailgate!



"God, I really do want to know what you are trying to teach me."
In the grand scheme of things, we are healthy, we are not hungry, we have our family.
The car is fixable! (I don't want to have to get it fixed, I want it to be like it was) It is fixable.


Ashley and BethAnn goofin' while in car pool lane to pick up my Pre-K boy.

I must tell you that I am going nuts because my font and boldness is not working correctly. Is it b/c i'm tired? OR...is it b/c I'm blonde?

6 comments:

rgresh said...

I am just impressed you had your camera with you wherever you go. Glad everyone is ok and no one was hurt.

Ask Spraytopia said...

I am seriously impressed with 2 things: 1). That you had your camera with you, and 2). Since I am a MML, I am so proud of you for not having to take the guy a giftcard! Good Job Dona!!! Hey, maybe the test has been passed now, and you will never have to deal with another rude worker in your life:)!! Not!!! Hope the rest of your weekend goes well.

Anonymous said...

Pay is soooo handsome! I just want to squeeze him and kiss him all over!
I, too, thought how amazing that you had your camera - you are a true blogger/mom!
It never ceases to amaze me how stup*d men can be. Way to keep your cool and take charge - we (your audience) would expect nothing less. It made for a great blog entry! :)

Kesleigh Castle said...

Dona- Who is Payton's teacher? My friend is teaching there this year. Sorry about your car. It'll be okay! Proud of you for staying Christian, just like Pastor Barry talked about today.

Kylie said...

I am a MML and I don't know about the gift cards- where was I?!!
I'm sorry about your accident though.

btw, I tagged you on my blog! :)

Rose said...

Hi, I tagged you, please see my blog.