MY CRAZY LIFE

9/14/11

I RUN

Today I Ran...

I'm hoping this will be the beginning of a new love.  My desire is to be a runner.  One that can run a specified distance without feeling like puking on the street in front of them (which is how I felt today).  One that has a good runners body, you know, long and lean.  Maybe I'm a bit over zealous about that, so I will settle for short and in better shape than I am now.

I finally have a purpose to run.

PASHI

I will dedicate every step that I run to her.  I will dedicate every step I run to the little girls who are stuck in a life of sexual slavery.  I will dedicate every step to God!  Because otherwise, I will not be able to do this!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I'm so glad you're posting again! I was pleasantly surprised to see you show up on my reader.

And I am SO PROUD OF YOU for running! I hate it, too but WE WILL RUN FOR HER!!