MY CRAZY LIFE

7/16/08

Dirty Secrets


Are you guilty of turning your clocks up a hour so your kids will go to bed earlier? What about passing store bought food off as your own? Have you ever called into work sick and failed to tell your family (because you were too busy shopping)? These are a couple of examples given today on Rachel Ray.


Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile wrote a book titled Dirty Little Secrets From Otherwise Perfect Mom's. Some of the "secrets" were defiantly mom-knowledge, but there were also invigorating A-HA moments.


What are your dirty little secrets?

6 comments:

Rose said...

I have dessert every day. Sometimes more than once.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rgresh said...

When Derrick and I first met I wanted to impress him so I asked him what his favorite food was. He told me lasagna so I spent all day trying to make homemade lasagna from scratch. Eight hours later and a very messy kitchen I tasted my hard efforts. It was AWFUL!! So what did I do-called up Olive Garden and paid $35 for a small pan of lasagna and passed it off as my own. To this day some six almost seven years later Derrick will ask for lasagna and I'll go to Olive Garden and pay 35 dollars for my dirty little secret....I'll never tell. Now you have some dirt on me Dona

rgresh said...

Dona-how do you add favorites to your blog page? Like me and other people you visit?

SuperMom said...

My kids think we're dirt poor because my answer to everything is "we can't afford that."

Dona said...

I have to agree with you on that one Angela. Even Ashley is looking at something and saying, "That's too expensive, right Mom?"