MY CRAZY LIFE

7/10/08


ORGANIZATION




This is another one of my one question quizzes.

What do you do about organization and keeping the creepy crawly clutter at bay in your home?

a) What do you mean organization? I have magazines from 1997.

b) I don't have a problem with organizing. Everything is in its place before I go to bed each night.

c) Every 3rd year I clean out all the clutter and organize again.

d) I am on an 8 week plan. Each room of the house is reorganized every 8 weeks.

e) add your own...



P.S. Do you clean out your husband's dresser and closet? Or, do you suggest that he does it himself and wait to see if it gets done?

4 comments:

Rose said...

I don't touch Matt's organization, he's better at it than I am.

I would say every time we move, which is more often than we like.

Kylie said...

I have those little baskets like in your picture... everywhere. There is still a lot of clutter but at least it's all stacked in the basket. There's one by the computer, one on the kitchen bar by the living room and one on the other side of the kitchen bar. There's one on Avery's change table with all of her bows and odds and ends in it. Hudson's closet and drawers have them to keep things a little more in their own place. I have them in my bathroom... everywhere. I don't know how good this is because I still don't throw very much away, but it works to keep me from going too crazy. But please don't look in my cabinets or closets! :) I'd have to go with C) on your questionnaire because we move about that often and I don't like to pack and unpack clutter items (though there is always a "junk" box.) As far as my husband goes, he is on his own... he does his own laundry, folds and puts away his own clothes, take his own dry cleaning (and usually mine!) I don't touch his side of the bathroom, closet or bedroom. I take care of the kitchen, the family room, both kids rooms and my stuff so I think this is fair :) He doesn't seem to mind either. It just sort of evolved this way for us. Neither of us are real neat freaks so it doesn't bother me that bad for his stuff to be a mess. But he's usually good at picking it up every now and then without being asked- ha :)

Nicki W. said...

E. my husband has OCD so he does it all for me whether i participate or not!

Anonymous said...

I am perfect in every way and need no organization.......

Just kidding! Like I told you if we didn't move every year I would probably have candy bar wrappers from the 1990's under my bed :)
Becky