MY CRAZY LIFE

4/27/08

10 Guilty Pleasures

1. Above anything else there is Dr. Pepper.

2. Then there is Starbucks. I have gone from drinking the wonderful Chi Latte 240 calories and 40 grams of sugar (oh my gosh!) to Solo Skinny Hazelnut Latte 130 calories and 17 grams of sugar. This is interesting to me because I thought the Skinny lattes were make with sugar free syrup. Anyhoo, its better than the Chi, right?

3. Mimi's cookies. I don't care what color, shape, or season of the year. I love her cookies!!

4. Blogging. or more appropriately stalking blogs.

5. Eating out in Dallas. I love the awesome restaurants in uptown D-town. Some of them are very pricey but when I am eating alone, it is sooo worth it to have good food. And I don't eat expensive every weekend. Sometimes all I can deal with is driving through Taco Bell.

6. spray tanning. Can someone actually be neon white?

7. Paying to much to have my hair done. But I like the way she does it.

8. Travel size soaps, shampoos, conditioners, deodorant, face soaps, q-tips, etc. Yes, they are practical for my "Rescue-pack" (do your kids watch Diego?), but I have always liked the mini size stuff. There have been times I have bought things that I did not need b/c the travel size was "cute". Come on its only a dollar!

9. Thursday nights. But only when it is girls night out. Everything else about Thursday night is the same as Mon. Tues. etc...

10. In Style magazine.

So there you have it. There are many more guilty pleasures, but I refer to them as necessities.
What are your guilty pleasures? What do you love? What is it you do when there is $20 in your purse and it is screaming at you?

No comments: