MY CRAZY LIFE

4/11/08

Jealous?



You must be jealous if you do not live where I live. It was BEAUTIFUL outside today. I had to call my grandmother and brag about the weather. Who does that? Brag to their grandmother? I DO. Love ya grandma. I really called her to let her know that I was thinking of her and missed her because it felt like I was in Colorado today (which is where she lives). That is when I found out that it snowed there yesterday and she felt the frost bite kicking in on her way up to the mailbox. Anyway, low humidity, 74 degrees, and a nice breeze. Awesome! Doesn't sound like Texas does it? I'm sure next week I will be totally miserable, that's just the way it rolls here.






















Pay and I had to do some art on the drive way. Pay's pic is so good, don't you think? Truth is...I did that...He wanted me to. But he still wanted to take the credit for it. That's ok with me.

In other news... I got my contacts today. You know, sometimes I wonder if I really need glasses/contacts or is there really a problem? Since I have worked in a Dr. office before, there were time when I thought to myself, "Why is he prescribing that?" "This patient does not have problems that warrant this treatment?" "Whatever...I'm not the doctor." That is why I think this way. There has been improvement, post spectacles, but really do I need them that bad? All I know right now is these contacts are not comfortable. My eyes itch, I feel a headache coming on, and I have to consciously blink, a lot. If you have any words of encouragement that will keep me wearing these things, Please send it my way.

No comments: