MY CRAZY LIFE

4/1/08

APRIL FOOLS

My friend Becky called me and left a message that I needed to call her as soon as I got up. I was worried sick over her last night, so of course I called her right away. She said she won the lottery and wanted me to go to Austin with her to claim it. The Texas Two Step $350,000. Of course, I kept saying "you did not!" "quit joking me!" "no way!" "Are you serious?" "No you didn't". Finally getting to the point where I was starting to believe her, I asked if she was going to pick me up because I was not going to have my car today (another story in itself, still due to the wreck I had 3 1/2 weeks ago). She was so happy and excited, which she absolutely needs right now!

Then...

She said it...

April fools!

You will pay BECKY! Oh yes! Payback's a comin'!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me paid back............never!!!!

Anonymous said...

:)